Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Godless, But Not Without Groove

"Clay, of which God, who didn't exist, made man, who did. Such was the paradox of human life: it's creator was fictional, but life itself was a fact."

I got the quote from Rushdie's Fury, and it's probably one of the funniest philosophies I've ever heard from an atheist. I want to frame on my bedroom wall.

I got to hop on the old guitar for a little bit tonight. I figured I should warm up before this weekend. I also took a look at some of our songs, and I think I figured out how to fix Lucid Nightmares. I changed some of the chord progressions, but not so much that it's a different song. I'll have it on Guitar Pro soon. In the meantime, here's a working list of songs to look at this weekend.

-House of the Rising Sun (Animals)
-666
-For Whom the Bell Tolls (Metallica)
-Halloween (Misfits)
-London Dungeon (Misfits)
-Metempsychotic
-Maelstrom
-Creep (Radiohead--acoustic)
-Lucid Nightmares
-Black Sabbath (Black Sabbath)
-Paranoid (Black Sabbath)
-Thirteen (Danzig)

5 Comments:

Blogger April said...

This is a pity post... cause no one has posted a comment for a while...I care




Seriously, kevin wants to jam, so maybe if you can get Amadon away from the cutest newborn in the whole world... then you guys can jam

8:33 PM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

I would really like to hear you guys play. I think that it would a lot of fun.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

haha...you're a loser, you got a pity post...hahahahaha....loser...

11:24 PM  
Blogger April said...

Amber can come can't she? come on... let Amber listen.... PLEEEEEASE!

9:37 AM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

It's not an exclusive thing, anyone who can fit is invited as far as I'm concerned--just make sure it's cool with Amadon & Josie, since it's their basement and all...

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<