Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, October 13, 2005

A Familiar Face

Karissa & I had to go to the mall today to pick up the rest of our picture order from JC Penney, and through some dumb luck, we got ourselves confused as to where the portrait studio was, and accidentally ran into Matt Pearson, aka Puerto Rican. The last time I talked to Matt was over a year ago, at Derek & Tab's wedding. I had plans to try to get a hold of him before our "Dusk Reunion Special", but I didn't (not sure why).
We saw his son Elijah again, who is now 19 months old, and we got to introduce them to Isabella for the first time. I forgot that the two aren't that far off in age (like six months or so).
We talked a bit about our progress is playing, and how we are both doing bandwise, and I finally invited him to come jam with us next time we play. It might get a little crowded in Amadon's basement, but I think it'd be cool, being as we've both evolved along the same period of time, both heard only fragments of how the other plays, and think along a similar (but not too similar) musical spectrum.

7 Comments:

Blogger BoneDaddy said...

I figured out the Video thing on my own! I figured a "cemetery" themed song would go well with "Grave Reflections". It was either this one or Hurt.

9:11 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Also look below my archives for "Other Videos of Interest"

9:30 PM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

wow that cool. I was reading your post and I was like "what the hell? Why is my computer singing?" So how did you do it? I couldn't even figure out how to make my hamster be on one side instead of on the bottom. And if you can do the videos do you know how to post a bunch of links below the arcives?

10:43 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

If you go into the Template in Blogger, you can scroll down through all that code until you see anything that says something about "sidebars". Usually, there's some kind of description in the jumble, so you can go down past the 'recent posts' and stuff. I'm not sure, though how to post them as links. You might want to look at how the 'recent posts' are coded.

6:41 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Oh, by the way, the video at the bottom is Tom Waits--"God is Away on Business"

3:34 PM  
Blogger Jory and Kathy said...

Doug, its so good to see that you are alive! We should catch up sometime, but I'll scour your blog in the meantime.

10:44 PM  
Blogger ss69camaro said...

All I know is that we need to play again. We should try to get ahold of Puerto Rican, Scott, Amadon, and see if we can throw something together. Once we started again after last time I kinda have the craving to play rising again.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<