Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, October 17, 2005

A Jam Session?

Kevin's been whining again about a playdate, so okay, Kevin, I think would try to arrange something IF YOU INSIST.
Anyway, yes, he's right, we need to get together again and practice, because he's not the only one feeling the itch to jam. I tried Amadon's cell phone, but now I'm throwing it onto a blog, just to get it out there. Karissa & I are coming to DL this weekend for sure, but as far as a practice goes? Well, that's kind of up to Amadon & Josie. I know the first couple of weeks with a baby can be really...let's say interesting. So there's always the chance that things would be better if Amadon was to stick around the homefront rather than go play . I don't know. One way or another, I'm bringing some guitars with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<