Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 13, 2005

Website Information

I hope your comment comes up, josie, I wanted to see the website you found. In the meantime, I did read about the Donner party serving six months (in an institution or prison I assume) before being released. I found the original website where most of my info comes from. It's actually an offshoot of the Court TV website, so this isn't too bad as far as reliability. When you get to the link below, the info of cannibal law is under criminal cannibalism. Oh, and it's not a FELONY. That does not mean it is not against the law in the U.S.--I'll give you that. But in many parts of the world, it is not a crime period unless associated with murder--but all that is in there, so I won't get into detail. Read it right around dinner time and you should be good to go.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/psychology/cannibalism/

2 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

I brought up the Donner Party how many blogs back and you just now post something on them!?! Do you ignore my posts and how come you waited until now to post something on them. I feel like Napolian (sp) Dynamite. "GOD"!

11:44 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Sorry Janelle! I hadn't gotten to anything directly pertaining to them at that point, so it took a little time. Thanks, though, for the comment!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<