Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 06, 2005

Playing House

Today I finally had a day completely off from work AND school! It was nice. Karissa's been taking care of Is by herself quite a bit lately, so I thought while we both had the day off, I'd help out a bit. I woke up with her today and fed her myself for every meal, and tried to play with her so Karissa could relax a little. Of course, I got halfway through changing her after I woke up when Karissa came down the stairs. Apparently she doesn't know how to sleep in anymore! But she's had a rough week what with moving and Is being fussy (a diaper rash thing) and school all at once, so hopefully at least this will help. It's timed well, too, because Mother's Day is this Sunday--by the way, this is Karissa's first official Mother's Day as a mommy, so wish her Happy Mother's Day! Do it now. I'll wait. Fine, fuck you then, I'll tell her myself!
I've only got my final poster project due now for Med Anthro and I wanted to go to film showing on Monday (to see how well extremely amateur students did on their films). Other than that, I just have final "reflections" to go through, and then summer school, here I once again come!
Oh, and Is is now sleeping in her own room! She's such a big girl about it, too, she wakes up in the morning and just talks to herself and plays with her dolly for a little bit before deciding it's time to wake us up.
Don't forget, tell Karissa Happy Mother's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<