Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Getting Settled...

We're probably about close to maybe nearly 1/3 of the way through with unpacking. It's hard for me, because I have no clue where to start. I completely misunderstood Midco when I talked to them, and the cable & high speed both came on the same day. Maybe the phone is supposed to come the 13th, i don't know. Anyway, we now are the proud owners of high speed internet. Also, I didn't realize that I got us digital cable, so hooray for me for fudging on the good side for once! I thought I was getting regular cable w/HBO, but I ordered the package, so I just wasn't thinking. Nonetheless, I am pleased with myself.
Most of my classes are done this week, since those classes don't have finals. However, I do still have a poster presentation to do (I'm studying the nutritional aspects of cannibalism-yum!), and I have papers due this week. Then, I think, I might be done. I have to take a History yet this summer, but I persuaded my Archeology professor to let me do a 3-credit reading study under on ceramics & pottery, including some illustration. This way, I'll have some experience going in if I get to do that Cyprus project. I have to meet with her next week to discuss the details of the project plus get some pot sherds to do sample illustrations with.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs S said...

When is our final in Film?

10:10 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

The film final is tomorrow, regular time. He's showing the movies made by the students on Monday at around 10am, I think. I wanted to see them.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<