Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Mitch Hedberg RIP

Okay, this is getting weird now. Karissa just found out (she's always the first to hear about death news) that Mitch Hedberg died on March 30. Two fucking weeks ago! And no news report. It was probably on Comedy Central, but I never see news stuff on there, and it may have been on MTV, but I don't really watch MTV on account of there's hardly ever any "M" in it.
Anyway, he was 37 years old, and his family was told it may have been a heart attack, but it's officially "undetermined." That fucking sucks. He was one of my all time favorite comedians. Why are all my favorites kicking off lately? Son of a bitch!
Oh well, at least I got to see him perform. I rarely actually see comedians perform live, so to have one I actually would go see is pretty significant. Not that I hate comedians, I just don't like sitting for an hour listening to a not-very-funny one just to see the main act. I can stand that in music, but not in comedy.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

HOLY SHIT!!! He was my favorite too! I can't believe he died, and so young too! He was just getting started with his career, he could have been one of the best ever if he didn't die so young. damnit anyway... now I'm sad.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<