Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Three Strikes! You're Out, Turkey!

Gotta make this a little quick, leaving for work in a couple minutes and running late.
First off, no piano yet, and it's starting to drive me crazy. I wonder sometimes if I just should lower my standards and get a keyboard, but they can be just as expensive to get one with all 88 keys. Oh well, I have other options yet.
Second, last week at Aiden's baptism, Kevin handed me a tape that had been sitting in his parents' house since forever. It was a band tape from the band he was in before we ganged up, and we all thought the tape lost. This was a copy no one really knew about. So, last week I listened to it. It brought a wave of nostalgia hearing it, but I could tell it was a bunch of angry kids from the early '90's. The voices were all very young (even Kevin's which is weird now), and the music very angst-ridden and grungy. Does anyone even use the word angst anymore, or did that stay with the music? It was very cool to hear the original version of Kevin's "Happy Song" though.
Third, and this is most important. New page of Golden Brown is currently up. Now that I got some time on my hands, I've been better about punctuality, so quit reading this now and go from here over to there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<