Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 07, 2007

The Masonic Music Machine



Instruments, instruments, always with the instruments!

The goal of this assignment was low-key painting, or darker shades. I did a no-no on the brim of the cap, making it look misaligned with the cross. The sunglasses look a little sloppy. Otherwise I like it. And I got to put my other hat into a painting. I enjoyed doing this one, mainly because I like low-key paintingsHooray!

I have to get my ass in gear now, because I haven't quite started on my last homework assignment just yet. No peeking until I get it completely done! That means you, April! None of that leaning over my should to get a good look business! It won't have the creepy "I killed someone" look of the previous one, but hopefully will turn out as good.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tom Kidd said...

I like the dark tones in this. You did a good job. It has a pleasant harmony to it. I can almost hear the instruments playing it.

10:29 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Thanks! I'm dark-tone-painting whore.

12:43 AM  
Blogger william wray said...

Not bad BG-- would work for a CD cover... Now get back to work!

12:39 AM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Thanks Bill! Yeah it would be cool for a CD cover...or a comic, possibly.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Ron Morrison said...

Looks good to me, I wuddna noticed the brim thing unless you pointed it out.

8:44 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Dammit I should quit doing that.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<