Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 11, 2007

Make Him an Offer He Can't Refuse...


I did this last week for my Imaging class, but wanted to let my guitar painting get a little attention first.
The assignment is to do an illustration for a story. The story I chose was Godfather Death by the brothers Grimm. Its about a doctor whose father, in a real genius parental decision, passed on offers from god & devil to choose Death as godfather for his baby. The whole point of the story is that every man answers to Death in the end, and the picture, though very simple, shows him looking over man and child.
I'm currently inking the new page for Golden Brown. I know, I should be getting it done by Friday morning, but oh well. Besides, I don't owe you people anything, so stop acting all entitled to my shit. It should be out by this evening.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Great illustration! Very expressive - tells a story without any text.

4:16 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Thanks! You should see the illustrations done by my classmates, the things they can do on Corel Painter are nuts!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Ron Morrison said...

You're funny. Peculiar and ha! ha!

1:25 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Your odd sentence structuring actually fits well. I strive to be. Peculiar and ha! ha!

10:03 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

hahaha...I don't owe you people...too funny...like the painting too...

sandy

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<