Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, February 23, 2007

Picture Pages, Picture Pages...

Apparently I did better than I thought on my poster project. My instructor said it came together pretty well--pretty much similar to what April said in the comment to the last post. Anyway, I got a B+ on it, so that was cool. Next project is concept art for a movie--not a movie that actually exists, but for a made-up movie of our choosing.
Sorry April, I think I'm going with thumbnail #3 for my painting class. A lot of other students liked how natural it looked, and that's kind of what I was going for. This is a big one, so wish me luck on it.
If you haven't already checked the Bone Daddy blog, the new page it up. I had noticed a little boo-boo I made earlier on, and decided it needed correction. The next page is written, and I've included what I think is one of the most clever jokes I've ever made. I can't wait til it's up! You guys are gonna be so pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<