Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, May 14, 2006

About 6 Hours, 30 Minutes


That's about how long it collectively took me to get this all finished. It's only about 7"x9", but this thing was a bitch for me to do. But I'm done, I'm finally done, and I only have to get this matted, collect my other projects, and pack them up, then do my Anatomy assignment, and I am done with everything for the semester!! Oh, I have to take a test this week for Color & Design, but who cares? No more fucking painting for this guy (thumbs to my chest)! So enjoy this painting, because hopefully it's one of the last I'll ever have to do, and someday it'll be worth big bucks, and the only way you'll ever get access to it is to bootleg a copy off of the internet and pass it off as real to all of your friends to make them think you're so great. Don't, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I can't tell you how sad I am that you're throwing in the ol' paintbrush, and giving it up forever... I LOVED every painting you did, and I would go almost further and say that I ALMOST like your painting better than drawing.... but I know you wouldn't like that... so I won't say it :)

But I like this painting a lot. When we have the baby, would you be willing to dust off the brushes and do a baby portrait? PLEASE?!

10:50 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Maybe. Big fat maybe.

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<