Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, January 16, 2006

Marguerite: This was one of the last ones I did. She's also one of my favorites. I thought I'd crumple some construction paper to make it look like seeing through an old metal keyhole. The finished result wasn't quite what I had in mind, but I liked how it made the rest of the picture look nonetheless. Also, I slipped a red sheet behind the picture to add the barest hint of crimson, which you may or may not even see. Signature: in the mirror and backwards.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

This one is my absolute favorite!!!

5:50 PM  
Blogger April said...

This one is my favorite I guess.. I change my mind, It wouldn't be the same without the keyhole though, and I feel naughty because I feel like I'm spying on her

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<