Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, January 06, 2006

Late Gift #1, and a B-Day Update...





















This is the first of my two belated X-Mas gifts to my parents. This one is for my mom, it's my granpa Tony, to go with the younger version I made for her last Christmas. I got the reference photo from the funeral pamphlet.
Anyway, I'm ammending my Birthday invitation. I've never taken advantage of the "Free meal" business at Paradiso, so on I'm having a birthday dinner. All are welcome to join us, and afterwards, it's off to my place for a little par-tay. That's right, this one time, I'm using the word par-tay. And we're not going to have any of this "letting poor people in so they can steal our stuff" like last time. The focus will be on me here, people.

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

can I come in and steal your stuff?
Can the Paradiso workers sing you happy birthday while you wear the sombraro?

8:02 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

I'm not diggin that whole unsanitary sombraro thing. We'll have to get me a beer first and see.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

Alright, we get it.

Post something new now.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<