Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, January 05, 2006

A FORMAL INVITE FROM THE GRAND POOBAH: PLEASE READ.
















January 27 comes on a Friday this year, and I am turning the magickal 2-6. I have, in my eminent wisdom, decided that I am going to celebrate it. There will be food. There will be fun. There will be drinks, and more fun, and a magician! Okay, nobody I know knows any tricks. But so help me, if you people come and don't have any fun, I WILL RAIN HE FIRES OF HELL DOWN ON YOUR ASSES! So everyone, hurry the hell up, recover from Josie's birthday, and drag your sorry asses over to my place the 27th. Mark your calendars. Do it! Oh, and I don't want anyone singing "Happy Birthday" to me unless they're planning on doing it naked (On second thought, I want the men to just not do it at all).
That is all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

you're making food for your party? awesome!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

Ben knows a trick and its pretty neat he can make a tissue magically diapear and belive me its not in his shirt sleeve either.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

Is it down his pants?

9:31 PM  
Blogger April said...

um.. did you just say magiCKal? funk master dougie in the Hizouse.

Yes, I will be at your birthday extraviganza... on ONE condition...

Karissa makes the food and you stay out of the kitchen.

10:51 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

I know it sounds geeky, but I think it's an old English spelling. I always just liked it better that way.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<