Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, November 11, 2005

Will There Be a Practice?

Good question. Because I think I asked for song ideas, but I haven't received any comments, so hmmm...maybe I forgot...Nope, they're down a few posts, but they're there. Gee I wonder when I might get a response as to whether we're going to have a practice or not? Goodness knows, I've put out a date, and goodness knows I have asked for ideas for songs to work with, I've done that. Well I know, I'll just ask again! Kevin, Amadon, if you would be so kind, would you guys think about any songs you might want to play, and post them in my comments? Amadon, if you would be so kind, let me know first off if the Friday right after Thanksgiving, 11/25, would be a good date for you to play, and second, if it works, please figure out your babysitting situation ASAP so you don't end up struggling to find one that Friday.

Like I said before, if you don't think it's a good day for playing, it's okay to postpone. It's not like we have to do it every time Karissa & I come up, but I just like to know so I know whether or not to make room for my guitar stuff.
Anyways, I look forward to seeing what you two come up with!

9 Comments:

Blogger April said...

nobody likes you, you might as well to eat worms.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

I think you're shit out of luck....sucks to be you....oh well, it's not like you really like either of them anyways....

12:31 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Yeah, really...
Neomaxizoomdweebies...

2:01 PM  
Blogger April said...

okay, I got them to read your post... they're gonna try to think of some songs.

2:02 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

April, THANK YOU!!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger April said...

Well, tonight we went over to Amadon's and I forced them to write a list of songs... and they DID!!! so now they just to have to post them! They chose about 10 songs they both liked. Hopefully you'll like at least a couple of them. YOUR WELCOME!

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok honestly I didn't know I was slacking since I don't read your blog or anyone's enough to keep up. LOL

Well anyway.. here's the list we came up with.

glycerine
lightning crashes
creep
so cold by breaking benjamin
audioslave
soundgarden
breakdown
johnny cash stuff
sober
alive-pearl jam
like a stone
disarm
interstate love song
STP-creep
come as you are

Some are bands and not songs obviously LOL

Later!

Amadon

3:01 AM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Pretty sure I mentioned the songlist idea the last time we practiced...
Anyway, thanks for the list. I printed it out so I could go over it a little later.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

woo hoo! you finally got your list! it was what...like last month when you first asked for it? woo hoo!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<