Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, March 11, 2007

You'll Never Get Me, Copper!


I was really nervous about taking on a reflective metal. Even though the flask worked out, it was still pretty simply done. This copper coffee percolator, however, was much more complicated. About an hour into it, I REALLY thought the whole thing would go the way of my glass assignment. But lo and behold, I did it! I did copper! I even got the clear percolator thingy at the top to look pretty good. I messed up the elipses a little at the bottom and the cigs look a little funky, but overall I'm very pleased with myself that I got it to look good.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

I like this painting - the copper reads perfectly. By the way, I've fished a couple of cigarettes out of my pocket that look exactly like yours -

12:42 PM  
Blogger lunacypoppa said...

I got my ticket for type-o, do you got yours? As always your pics look cool.

2:28 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Cara-
Thanks! I'm glad my cigarettes have a realistic quality one way or another.
Jas-
I've had my ticket for a couple weeks now, I also got us a room for that night at the fabulous Metro Inn.

3:59 PM  
Blogger lunacypoppa said...

Am I crashing with you then? If so whats the bill so I can pick up some of it. Are you going to marks concert? If so when is it again?

12:26 PM  
Blogger April said...

Congrats on the copper, bet you feel like King of the World now, don't you buddy.... huh? huh? well get off your high horse there cowboy.... it was just copper, phf... artists.


no really though, I like the copper, AND the realistic cigs.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<