Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Homework at 50% Mark...


Back to the hat again. I didn't quite have it half done last post, so here's what it looks like at the official halfway point. I only put in a couple lighter shades to give myself some perspective for when I come back to it. It took me a few minutes of sifting through my shades before I could even come back to do shadows, so I wanted to give myself a little break. The flask is looking a little better, hopefully when I put in highlights and a little reflection of the cigarette pack in it, it'll look really cool.
This morning, Ernie (Travelodge property owner) called me into his office and handed me a note, asking if I would do a couple sketches for him. They're actually cartoons, which he probably wants to put up in his office or something. But it's cool, I've always wanted to do something I could "donate" to the motel. It's going to be a little nerve-wracking, but a good learning experience for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<