Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Solstice

It’s officially the first day of summer. It’s roughly 5am, and there aren’t many clouds out, but the ones I do see are pink. There aren’t even many mosquitos bothering me when I go outside, though I know that’ll change in a couple hours. The lights haven’t quite gone off yet, and it’s still fairly dark in the Southwest part of the sky. It’s still a little humid, but otherwise not too hot out right now. I wonder how many people are even up at this hour? Quite a few, I suppose, but I bet they’ve barely even looked out of the window yet, let alone watched the sun rising. It’s technically the longest day of the year, but I’m sure I’ll still see it set. Here’s a question: I’m sure everyone’s read about Lucifer contemplating the sunrise and all that, but does any one know who the angel of Twilight is?

3 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

I believe that the Angel of Twilight is Aftiel. I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

4:02 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Wow, good shot. I was thinking I might have to narrow down the ethnicity.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

Holy crap! I was right. I was actually just taking a guess at that. I heard about it a long while ago and I wasn't 100% positive if I remembered it right. But don't ask me anything else, the name is ALL I know. You will have to fill in all the rest for me.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<