Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sledding in My Neighborhood and a Little Red Riding Hood
















Last weekend we went to Devils Lake for the weekend. On Friday night, we stayed at my dad's & watched Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. My mom's exboyfriend used to play this movie all the time when I visited, because he knew it annoyed me. Many years later after their breakup, it makes me feel nostalgic, though a little sad that he wasn't there to see it too. For all its mindless action, it is a kickass movie. I wanted Karissa to see it, but like a little bitch she went to bed early.





On Saturday, we went to Tab & Derek's place and hung out with them before going to the 11th Frame where we had a little more fun. I never did get to see Derek's garage yet, maybe next time.





On Sunday we met my sister at the KDLR radio tower to go sledding. It was cold as a motherfucker, but we had a lot more fun than I thought we were going to. Isabella took to sledding right away and only got mad at the end when I told her we had to leave so she could take a nap. I got on some sleds, too, and found out I need practice to go down a hill right.










What else have I been watching lately?





The other night I caught Violent Midnight on AMC. It was released in 1964 and takes place at a girl's school in a New England town. A serial killer is on the loose, and the movie takes you through a few good twists and turns before really fucking with you at the end. For a cheaply made indie movie, it was really good. Plus there are many ladies trying to get naked, and while none really do, I applaud their efforts.





Last night I watched Grim Reaper, released just last year. It was mediocre. A stripper (who does NOT appear naked at all) gets hit by a taxi and is saved from death to wallow in an old non-functioning mental hospital by a doctor conducting mass-hypnosis experiments. There is a lot of confusing parts of it and the grim reaper himself is stalking the stripper, because he feels her soul is owed to him...or something. Really, how fucking hard is it for a supernatural embodiment of a completely natural process (not to mention inevitable anyway, so what's the point in running from it?) to kill a stripper? It was not insanely bad, it just wasn't very good.










Anyway, I got the second page of Red Riding Hood up for the week, enjoy!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<