Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm So Awesome...

What? It's true, it just needs to be said aloud sometimes.

I'm still recovering a little from the nasty head cold I got on the way to Minneapolis (still totally worth it). Otherwise I'm enjoying the warmer weather. Hopefully I can get to work on the next page of the comic soon.

I just found out that Scott McCloud will be giving a lecture on Wednesday at UND. Scott McCloud's a comic guy heavily influenced by Will Eisner and who wrote extensively on comics theory and pretty much anything and everything to do with what goes into making a comic. He was also was of the earliest to get behind webcomics, something that I personally am greatful for.

I was digging through my archives and came upon questions I asked 2 years ago that I thought I'd throw into the ring again. Anyone listening? It's about if you were on Death Row...

1. What would you have for your last meal?
2. What would you listen to for your last song?
3. What do you suppose you would be thinking while on the "dead man's walk"?

4 Comments:

Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

1. SEVERAL Qdoba's chicken queso burritos, beer, tiramisu, sour cream potatoes, chili dogs with onions & cheese, egg rolls

2. that brick house song by rob zombie

3. i'm innocent

12:48 PM  
Blogger Tom Kidd said...

Hey Doug, I went to school with Scott at Syracuse. He's still disappointed in me that I didn't go into comics. I know his wife Ivy too. She also went to Syracuse.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

1. Chinese food because this time it wouldn't matter if I was hungry again in a hour.

2. James Taylor's Fire and Rain (really I'm serious this time)

3. "I've got to stop drinking tequila."

9:40 AM  
Blogger lunacypoppa said...

1. 2 rare prime ribs, tacos, and crab legs smothered in butter. At this point in time you don't need to wory about cholesterol. Oh, almost forgot the bacon. 2. "In This River" Black Label Soceity

3. How am I going to kick the shit out of the guards and try to escape.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<