Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 12, 2007

TRAVELOGUE:
4/10--Jas & I picked up Tab & Derek at the Mainstay Suites in Fargo. I had come off work almost 2 hours before, hadn't slept yet, and hadn't eaten since about 6pm Monday.
We took off and made it to Alexandria by about 1pm, where we stopped at a Wendy's to eat. At this point, I hadn't eaten for about 15 hours. I'd excited about this roadtrip for so long I didn't really think about eating, and I started getting a headache. Even at Wendy's though, I didn't feel very hungry and just got a burger and water.
We got to Minneapolis around 3:30 or so, with Jas cursing the big city driving and not trusting my directions until we found the Metro Inn Motel. In my defense of getting rooms here, these picture they offer on their website don't get any bigger, so you can't see how dirty their rooms really are until you get into them.
What? You want a little tour of our room? Follow me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

The photo tour of your room was so funny - I can relate - I've stayed in some real dives.

Thanks for sharing - it was to much to be missed. I mean the sanitary wrap across the toilet seat was priceless. (Note: still laughing over here)

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<