Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, October 02, 2006

Yaaw Yaaw, Yaw Yaw Yaw Yaw Yaaaw, Yaaaw!

I think I no longer have any use for the Superbowl commercials. They try way too hard these days, especially the fucking beer commercials. GoDaddy is still pretty cool, because they continually fight with censors by putting that chick with her snapping spaghetti straps in. And maybe some insurance commercials can stay in my favor. But the beer commercials are getting pretty old. Remember every Janet Jackson video after, say, 2001? It seems like she really started trying to get attention in her videos, and now she somehow looks like a cross between Michael and Latoya. Creepy.
Anyway, the reason I went down that tangent is because I have a new favorite commercial. I still laugh at the cellphone-throwing guy, and I know I've already dubbed that Bazooka Joe commercial with the baseball players the funniest commercial, but it's been officially replaced by a Skittles commercial that's been airing recently. Some of you may have seen it, it involves a guy trading his skittles for a rabbit. I'm not going to tell you what the rabbit is doing, you'll just have to se the commercial. It's quite possible the stupidest commercial I've ever seen, and it even has a creepy element to it, but that adds to how cool it is.
I just wanted to say that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

Cassie loves that Skittles commercial. She laughs every time the guy is bitten by the rabbit at the end.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<