Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!










After carving this sad sack, we took Isabella to the Alerus to the Halloween show. It wasn't too bad, and she got lots of candy (most of which she can't eat and so was divided up between me & Karissa). I dressed as a philosophical zombie. They look like you and me, except they are completely lacking in all personal conscious experience, and so cannot even refer to themselves in the first person.
On the downside, some little bastard stole my jolly roger flag hanging outside our front door. Not JUST the flag, mind you, but the flag and the pole it hung from. As much as I love this holiday, it's sometimes a reminder of the shitty neighborhood I live in.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs S said...

Little shit heads. Its like they could have some morals the little thives. Plus its most likely the same little but that made off with your super freaky witch head.

11:37 PM  
Blogger April said...

It was me, I was tired of that stupid flag slapping me in the face every time I walked in your house. No, it really wasn't me, little bastartds, I hope they get "bad" candy.

I'm sorry you live in the ghetto.

Which really isn't even the ghetto, its a nice looking neighborhood.... near a nice school and major streets... you just have sucky ass neighbors.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

I didn't know that the witch head you worked so hard on was stollen. When did that happen?

That's terrible that stuff like that have to happen.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<