Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Friday (ch ch ch ch ha ha ha ha)

I guess I had to celebrate in some way having a friday the 13th in October. You can see the pictures below to see what I've been up to. The night before, I made our candy box. Yesterday, I embarked on a "super spectacular special secret" halloween project I wouldn't tell Karissa about. This is different from the "other" secret project I plan on doing. I finished it all by sundown, and what you see below is what Karissa encountered on her way home from work last night. I was greatly satisfied when she said she didn't like it (she wasn't exactly expecting to see a barely visible dead thing waiting in the dark for her). I did some other stuff, too, but I didn't get pictures. Then, when I was all done with it, I settled in to watch Friday 13th, parts 1 and 8 on Bravo before going to bed. Today, when my cartoons are done, I'm gonna watch Rob Zombie hosting TCM Underground which I had to record last night. By the way, anyone who's interested, he's hosting the show at 1am every friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<