Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Re-Tardy

Golden Brown might be just a tad late again this week. Get behind once, and it bites me in the ass again and again. Of course, it's not like I have to have it out every friday, I just thought it would be nice to put myself on a schedule like that to get me used to doing something like this professionally, and to help me get over my procrastination thing. Also, I figured it's a good way to start the weekend for anyone who reads it, right?
I should warn anyone who thinks this will continue indefinitely, that the Fall semester is right around the corner, and I honestly don't know what my workload will be like. Last semester was a killer, this one should be easier, but I make no promises regarding the fate of the comic.
On a very related note, I have a little off and on project I picked up again. It's nothing big, just a little ten-page (I think) comic I wanted to draw to lead into something bigger. I wrote it over a year ago, drew a little, then just set it aside. Last month I picked it up again, and started doind a little inking just to see how it looked, and I think I'm going to try to see it through.
What's it about? Well, it's about <The rest of this post has been deleted by an administrator>

1 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

Dude! Where did the rest of your post go? Did a administrator actually remove it or did you take it out to keep us all in suspense?

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<