Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

No Comment?

I've noticed that I don't seem to get so many comments as I used to. It could be because of some of the things I've said in the past few posts, I suppose. But come on, guys, don't let your opinion of me stop you from reading the latest Golden Brown, currently being shown on http://www.bonedaddycomics.blogspot.com. Come on, you know you want to see what happens to Kevin next, you KNOW you want to...Come on....come on..............COME ON...............That's right, click on the link, click click click click click click click click click.........alright, alright, go to the bathroom, get the mail, roll your eyes, whatever you gotta do to get ready...you owe this to the real Kevin. That's right, if you don't read it, he'll die. He'll really die. Come on..........there you go, just click on it, it's alright, it won't hurt...

2 Comments:

Blogger ss69camaro said...

Come on people... dont let me die!!!

And I would... if anything is addicting, it is a comic about yourself...and yourself not knowing what is coming next.

8:43 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Especially when what's coming next is pretty momentous...

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<