Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Picture Pages, Picture Pages...



For any of you who are still wondering what I''ve been up to academically, it's basically this. We had to pick from a selection of patterns, then paint them with gouache, using a mixed color scheme. My first two roughs were done with colored pencils, and this one is a gouache rough, just seeing how the colors sit with eachother, before I attempt a final piece. Then, paint, mat, all that fun stuff that I can't do with straight lines. I don't know what my problem is, but I cannot draw, paint, or cut a straight line to save my life. I must just be crooked.

Anyway, I watched The Life of David Gale last night. I kind of thought it would be more heady, like Good Night and Good Luck, but it really wasn't. I can't give away any good parts, though, because all the good parts are spoilers to the movie. I can say this: Think of how M. Night Shyamalan would approach a movie, only with no sci-fi or supernatural elements. That's about that. Hopefully a new Golden Brown Sunday/Monday, like I said, for now content yourselves with clever secular humor on that blog. I'm off to start my work day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<