Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Chiaroscuro

My anatomy instructor commented on my assignments yesterday (see the drawings below), and said he thought I was getting really good at chiaroscuro (bold contrast between light and dark). This might not mean much to you guys but once I found out what chiaroscuro meant, I thought it was a huge compliment, especially since that's what I often try to get out of a rendering, and it ends up becoming one of my biggest stresses when drawing, and also often ends up looking all wrong. I have a lot more to say, but I'm going to post it another time.

By the way, if you want to see the video I posted, you have to scroll down and click the play button. I highly recommend you do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<