Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Just Skip the Title and Read the Damned Post!

I'm posting just long enough to let you guys in on the two websites I've become a bit obsessed with this past month or so.
www.imdb.com
I'm becoming quite versed in actor/movie trivia, and could pretty much tell you anything about shows like Roseanne and Spongebob, and about noteable people like Ron Perlman and Mike Judge. I'm not informed on current celebrity gossip like Karissa (although I know about Britney & Kevin), but I've learned about all the little minutia of their histories. And it's not just actors, they are people involved in movies, music, etc. I even queried Hetfield.

Okay, so the next site I've only stumbled upon today. Sue me. I was trying to find vintage pics of Crystal, ND on google, and found the map option. It wouldn't be a big deal, but it's not only a map. You can look at satellite photos! And you can zoom! We looked up GF & EGF and found both our houses--well, the tiny rectangles that are our houses. When we looked real hard, we even found the little red vehicle parked in our yard at the time the pic was taken. You can find it if you go to Google, then click on local. If you've already known about it then screw you. I just found it and I think it's the coolest thing. We looked up New Orleans, and they even have a red button labeled Katrina, though it didn't do anything when we clicked it.

Anyway, that's all for now, go check the websites.

2 Comments:

Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Just so people know, we didn't park a little red car in our yard. We don't have a red car, nor do we park cars in our yard. thank you.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

um, I said that. oops..

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<