Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Candy Apples and Razorblades...

The good news? I will have more illustration stuff popping up here and there on here. The bad news? No comic this week. Sorry! I've been busy with so much that I haven't even started penciling the next page of Sweet Hell. For those who are curious, there will only be two more pages of it. After that, I've got another 4 or 5 page comic coming. Golden Brown will continue to wait with Papa, but I've got some good story for them on the back burner...you know, the on I sit on because the smell of bacon gets my brain pumping...
The Ozzy concert was awesome. Fucking Hooters made us late for the concert by providing shitty service (it wasn't that full, and I got better service at Texas Roadhouse), so we missed In This Moment, who I was really looking forward to seeing. We did catch Rob Zombie, though, who may have been drunk or tired or something. He blew a few lyrics and every now and then had trouble keeping up with the tempo.
Ozzy was oddly energetic. The last time we saw him, he was nursing a broken whatever and hobbling around the stage. This time, he was all over the place. He moved like he was 40. Zakk kicked ass as usual.
Afterward, we stopped off at Rick's bar. I was a little anxious at first because it was full of people, but after a beer and Derek letting me sit by him (he just the keenest!), I was put at ease. It turned out to be a very fun night ending with everyone cramming into a cab driven by a slightly disgruntled-but very friendly guy in a tux.
For Halloween, we pretty much just took Isabella to the Alerus and followed the line that gav us candy. They could easily have had a bolt gun at the end and it wouldn't have mattered. But Isabella had fun, at least.
Huh, this post had nothing to do with candy apples or razorblades...maaaaybe it was just me swiping a Misfits lyric to be cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<