Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Picture Pages, Picture Pages (I think I've used that title before)

I'm trying to get back into painting, but it's hard to get up the nerve after so little experience and so long a break. It'll come, though.
I did a little cartoon for Ernie, my boss. He wanted something to put up on his wall, and gave me a pretty detailed description of what he was looking for. That was about a month ago and I've finally got around to getting it penciled.. I've been getting ahead on Golden Brown a little, which makes me less stressed about putting one out every week. I was tempted for about 2 minutes to put out two pages a week, but then I realized I've got too much else to do to keep that schedule up. Never fear, by midnight tonight a new page is going up. Things are picking back up just a bit as I'm trying to make a slow segway to a conclusion to this story.
Oh, and I will post the other cartoon as soon as I get it inked on the Bone Daddy blog.
Oh, and I have an interview Monday morning for the Diener job.

3 Comments:

Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Thanks Ron!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

Awsome, I hope the interview goes well. I LOVE the pic for your header. It is so totally you. I agree with April, your inginutiy was up a step on making the trees red.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Mrs S said...

Well how did it go?

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<