Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Family Meeting: Revising Schedules

Things are getting pretty busy around here lately. At least it feels that way, though it doesn't look it. April & Kevin are due in just under 2 weeks, my semester's done shortly after, then Christmas.
I have some bittersweet news, however.
The good part: This weeks lesson in Perspective is storyboarding. Storyboarding, for those who don't know, is simply summarizing a story using sequential art. It is generally used for television & movies, and can also be used as a rough sketch of how a comic page should be laid out. Now, I like storyboarding, and wouldn't mind simply doing an assignment of storyboards, but then option B pops up--a 2-page comic. I practically melted in my chair reading this. I'm very excited about doing this, and of course everyone will see it once I get it banged out. I have a notebook full of ideas I have to whittle down & pick. Which leads me to-
The bad part: Golden Brown is going on hiatus. You know what hiatus means, it means it's just a break, not permanent. So stop crying and banging your fist on the keyboard. Seriously. It harms the keyboard. I do have the last page all done, however, and it will pop up Friday. I wouldn't leave you guys not knowing what's making all the noise behind Kevin. Of course, there will be other questions left unanswered, but that's why it's a hiatus. See? You got a Golden Brown guarantee on that. That's as good as gold...brown gold (se what I did with the word play?).
So there you have it. The finished version of my homework comic will show up on the Bone Daddy blog (that's what the blog is actually for), and the pimp daddy heroics take a back seat for a bit while his namesake gets ready to become a real daddy (a whole new uniform there).

2 Comments:

Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

9:21 AM  
Blogger April said...

Well, I guess since you're finishing one last comic of the "season" I'll be able to deal with the temporary loss. I'll go through my shakes and headspins and then I'll be okay.

I'm excited to hear that you're excited to hear about your new storyboarding YAY!!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<