Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, November 27, 2006

No More Kevin Pics? Turkey Weekend, etc.

Thanksgiving was pretty cool. Thursday we went to Karissa's mom's and had turkey and everyone seemed in a real good mood.
That night, I wasn't able to get to my drawing until late, and as a result had to hurry through a couple sketches which compromised their quality, but they all come out in midtones these days anyway. If it weren't for ink, I'd be very despondent about my loss of shadowy pictures. Also, it's not like any of these are going up on my walls. Don't worry, though, I'll try harder next lesson.
Friday, we went to my dad's & ate ham all day. We watched a shitty movie about a vampire from the old west--oh, we finally saw Click. It was okay. I'm a little done with Adam Sandler, really. But I have to admit, he did really well during the more dramatic scenes. Just not the funny ones.
And now, back to the same ol', same ol', except that we did get our Xmas decorations set up, I'm sure we'll get pics posted on one of our blogs one of these days.
Oh yeah, and the Vikes finally pulled through this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<