Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Prognosis: Busy

I must be like the master of late. I got everything done this week--except the final ink for my Perspective class. Sonuvabitch! I found out I'm getting a "b" average for both classes, and that acually is pretty cool being that they drop you a letter grade for late assignments, and I've been late a lot, meaning I've at least done "a" quality work. Typically I believe what you learn from the class & its experiences overrules the grade you ultimately receive. Ideally the two would match up, but that's rarely the case. I'm at least happy to be graded so objectively now, though. I hate grade curves because I think they're excuses for the teachers to look good and show that their students all have decent grades.
ANYWAY, I've posted my thumbnails & pencil drawing for Perspective, the ink will come later today.
This week: I have to draw more folds, only I have to draw the whole body this time. Not only that, but I have to dress someone in a "costume" and draw four pictures of them telling a short, simple story with actions. For my other class, I have to do thumbnails depicting teo-point vertical perspective, which actually seems pretty easy, from the examples I've seen.
Outside school, we're going (hopefully) to Comfort Inn tomorrow to get Isabebella's pictures taken by April. I also wanted to get a start on one of the "projects" I'd been planning since before Halloween. If I pull it off, it'll be pretty cool.
No promises, but I should be able to get the next page of Golden Brown out this week. I've got a cople panels penciled, and when I get started I usually get a good rhythm going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<