Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Good, Bad, I'm the Guy With a Pencil...

Okay, so I ended up getting all womany over a stupid issue. I know what you're thinking--Doug, you're so awesome and your new hat just makes you the coolest of the cool. But what does womany mean?
Well, it's a chauvenistic term I made up that perpetuates the stereotype that women are slaves to their emotions and act solely on them. But then again, for all the times I've heard that men "think with their penis", I think chicks had this term coming.
Anyway, I finished my Figure Drawing pictures last week, but didn't post them. They're substandard, and I was pissed that I could have done better but didn't. So I got all moody about it and decided to forget about them and move on to the next assignment. But that isn't fair. I can't just post what I think is good on my blog, I have to post my shit work, too. When Kevin comes home from a bad work day, he doesn't just bottle it up. He gets all womany too, cries for about an hour and says the entire world is just a bunch of stupid jerks, then I pat him on the back and say, "There there. You just cry your little eyes out. No one will ever know." Then he says something like, "*sniff* You know, you're a good kid. I think this world will be okay after all." Then the ninjas surround us.

The building isn't too bad for the limited amount of markers I had to work with, and I liked my thumbnails. Kevin turned out okay, Dwight was alright, but Amber's eyes are too small and uneven. It's like I modeled her after Alfred E. Newman. Sorry, Amber. I'll try it again. I do have to thank April, though, I keep finding good sources for pictures in her blog archives. Hope she doesn't mind!
Womany.

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Yeah, both of you are rather womany sometimes. Crybabies. Freakin' balls of mush... you best be glad that Karissa and I know how to properly wear the pants and we're there to pick up the pieces.

11:23 PM  
Blogger April said...

oh, and you're brave for posting your "bad stuff" If more artists read your blog and gave you feedback-its worth it if it means you get free constructive critism... but the other artists that read your blog don't post comments... but I appreciate you posting it anyway.

11:25 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

There are a select few professionals I care about commenting on my blog with criticisms, constructive or otherwise.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<