Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Donuts, Trikes, I'm Home and GOODNIGHT! (Oh, and give me a hand, here)

Just a quick post to note that Isabella's surgery went just fine, she was back to her old self about an hour or two after we got her home. We have to plug her ears while bathing her now for a while, and we have to give her these drops in her ears twice a day. We can sort of tell a difference--not that she's saying words better, but that she seems to be picking up a couple new words, like "good girl" and "baby". So it's cool to think her speech is going to get better unimpeded.
We just got back from my dad's today. It was kind of a busy weekend. We went from practically dragging my mom over for steak & chicken to keeping my family from feeding Isabella donuts, crackers, and other junk food. All in all, I think we gained a collective 20 lbs. from the weekend. But, we did managed to obtain a trike. And not just any trike, a brand new Radio Flyer classic red tricycle! But I wasn't sure we'd be able to fit it comfortably into the car with all our other shit. Although I have reached the level of "Master Vehicle Packer", I didn't want to bother with making room for it and Isabella, and my dad said we couldn't leave her there.
Well, that's about it. I'm going to enjoy MY bed for one night this weekend, before I have to return to the night shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<