Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, January 28, 2008

Du Hast Heute Geburtstag!

So I thought I'd do a Monday post to shak things up. Lately I've been waiting til Friday just to brighten everyone's weekend with my online presence, but whatever just shut up then.
Karissa, Isabella and I hit Devils Lake Friday evening just in time for supper. It was nice to just chill out that night at my dad's place--one always feels much lazier in his living room than anywhere else. My theory? There's tryptofan in the air, and it's not only getting breathed in, but it's also making the air dense and heavy, making you want to sit down. Makes sense.
On Saturday, Karissa took Isabella to the store to find a present for me. She came back with a toy shotgun which, after a few minutes of being scared of it, she decided to shoot everyone in sight.
I got to bring my homemade beer to Tab & Derek's. Approval ranged from Kevin thinking it was too sweet, to Derek wanting to drink th whole bottle down. Overall, though it tasted pretty good and was accepted. When April & Kevin showed up, thy made me close my eyes, and when I opened them, Jess Strong was standing there! It was an awesome present, even if I couldn't keep her.
Eventually we all wandered to the 11th Frame and tore a ruckus through that place lik you wouldn't believe. I had a blast and had too much to drink. We crammed the Juk box full of our music (except that they didn't have fucking Tool!), and were even able to bring along that creepy squirrel for the ride. Jas made me try clamato/beer and it was disgusting. I described it as how fruit would taste if it popped out a girl's butt--you've seen the videos.
At some point during the night, Karissa decided I was hogging the bed (I wasn't) and kept nudging me and telling me to move. The next morning I managed to get up with Isabella, but I had to lie down a lot. Jas made steaks, which I could barely eat any of despite the fact that they were made to perfection, and Karissa made Brownie pudding, which was also awesome but sucked because I couldn't eat much. I felt better later that afternoon, but even going into work last night, I felt run down.
Give me a few days, I'd do it all over again. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the fact that since I make a big deal of it, everyone treats my birthday like a holiday. We did miss a few faces (Janelle, Amber & Ben, Butto) but we all took shots in their honor. I tried to get the girls to put their bare boobs into the snowbank afterwards, but that was unanimously shot down. So much for birthday wishes! But at least I got to boss people around and make them listen to my music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<