Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, June 04, 2007

A Devil's Run Weekend

Helluva weekend. Friday was a lazy day, which was fine, everyone needs one. Saturday we went to the parade, had fun, I had to snatch candy on the road before other kids did so Isabella could have some. Kevin, Darren and I went out to Kevin's place where we fired off his potato gun, possibly scaring neighbors and bewildering woodland creatures with spud mortars.
Saturday night we hit the street dance. It was fun because I got to take my Jack out into the street, but the music could have been better. No offense to those who like country music and Cheap Trick, but country music and Cheap Trick (to me) sucks.
Afterparty at Tab & Dereks motel room. I got to see the basement of the motel, which was fucking awesome and creepy. We may get to practice there! I got 4 hours of sleep that night and didn't feel very good in the morning.
We're back home now, and I look forward to this week. I contacted my old Anthro advisor and archaeology teacher, Dr. Leach about getting back into the lab, and she said she had some more stuff for me to illustrate if I was interested...which I totally am. So I'm going to be getting back into archaeological illustration! That's it for now, enjoy the pictures, then piss off!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

Doug - I always enjoy visiting. Your little Isabella is a doll.
I'll be back...

10:57 PM  
Blogger Ron Morrison said...

Dug the pics, Doug.

9:08 AM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Cara-
thanks! Tune in this time next year, I'm going to teach her to fight for that candy.
Ron-
I kinda figured you'd like the autos. These cars run, but they're still pretty cool.

4:35 PM  
Blogger lunacypoppa said...

If you want next year she can barrow my chain mace. We'll teach those other kids some manners. :-)

12:50 PM  
Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Poppa-
Damn straight! We'll also use it on those bastards that drop the candy right outside their car door and make kids run out into the middle of the street to get it.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<